8/3/09

Just to remember you all of all the 3 weblogs you can visit:


Right: Last tones gone, Mr Nok finished the last little show on the last night of J&B, beautifull, dramatic and very funny all in one ...... and now we all wait patiently for the new lokation and a wonderfull openingshow as a kickoff ;-)

And so, for your pleasure, enjoyment, or what ever I hereby give the 3 weblogs again in which at least every week a contribution of my hand is entered in either one, two or all three of them ;-)

If you are interested in specefic entries in one or more weblogs, I learned that you can become a "follower" of that weblog, and so one will automatically get informed if an entry is made in that specefic weblog.

Every weblog allows me also to enter 10 persons who wil automatically get informed about an entry in that weblog. I tried to put some names, emaildresses in there of whom I tohught that they for sure would be interested. If emailadress If, when you are one of them, but prefer to find out yourself about new entries, please let me know and I will remove you from that very exclusive little list, hehe

www.mpgsadventures.blogspot.com

Which is about Robs adventures. Some entries though are in Dutch here... and if one is interested as non dutch speaking/reading person, then you can ask me about it ;-)

www.thaidutchmarriage.blogspot.com

Which is mainly about things having to do with the preparations, the weddings and the marriage of me with Kik... my entries here are somewhat irregular but nonetheless at times they give a good insight in some of the problems and joys we have to deal with ;-)

www.jbbarpatongphuket.blogspot.com

last but not least, this weblog is about our bar, which is temporary closed till we have found a new lokation. Hopefullly before the new high season starts (at least thats how it will be officially called but most sadly it will probably just be an improvement of the lowseason this year)

And please feel free to react or to ask me to enter stories about specific subject if and when you so like!

Okay, enjoy, have fun and above all stay healthy in every respect!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment