7/2/09

Behold

Back in Phuket and as such back on the road on behalf of J&B. The real surch for a new location will start next week and already feel some vibes... now the only thing is to discover which are real and which are a lot of hot air (of which we have a lot here ofcourse, haha).
But the surch wil be boring ofcourse except when we get close to some kind of deal... so in the maintime I think it might be good/handy to write some reviews and other things about businesses here in Patong and then mainly the gay orientated ones.

AND if you have any requests for me of places you like me to scout for you or to right a coment on, or persons for that matter you are interested in, don't hesitate to ask... if I can it wil be my pleasure to oblidge you!!

So, thats what you can expect of me these comming days/weks/months and hope to se all, of at least most of you sometime during this year ahead of us... and ofocurse hoping that all of you are not being hit too hard by this economic downturn we all seem to find ourself into.

Okay, see uyou all soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment